Custom Travel Solutions offers full service travel management solutions to address the unique needs of our customers and their travelers. We enhance corporate strategies and business performance through effectively managed travel programs, assisting our clients in achieving their goals and objective.
Our services include:
- The guidance and support of an Account Manager, who will aid you in identifying and implementing best practices to ensure traveller safety, security and comfort, while managing costs and company policy
- A designated team of skilled and experienced travel consultants trained to provide exceptional service
- Travel techonology solutions to make booking travel efficient, accurate and within company policy
- Support for your workforce movements, whether through commercial channels or charters
- Customized reporting to support business requirements
- Leisure travel specialists to provide employee rewards and incentives
Custom Travel Solutions’ Account Managers provide value by working in partnership with our clients to ensure overall success of the corporate travel program.
Filler - Do not delete -
Budget & Planning
- Establish goals and benchmarks to monitor effectiveness of the travel program
- Provide business reviews and strategy sessions
- Identify opportunities for cost savings or efficiencies
- Support new travel programs in creating and implementing travel policy
- Review and update travel policy to achieve overall program goals
- Develop a policy implementation strategy to support clients and their travellers
- Engage suppliers in contract review and negotiation, program performance reviews and opportunites to develop cost savings or service improvements
- Implement new programs to ensure program goals are achieved
- Act as a liaison and advocate for clients
- Support client expense reimbursement processes and procedures through reporting, travel policy and integration of solutions
- Ensure policy compliance by developing a customized booking process that integrates an online booking tool, full service team, policy integration and technical support
- Revisit and revise the booking process as company policy or demand requires, to ensure continuous improvement
We will recommend, implement, train and support the online booking tool that best supports the number of travellers, company policy, demand for national or global networks and reporting requirements for your company. Powered by industry leading tools, your online program can be standalone or fully integrated with our full service offerings to provide a seamless service for both simple and complex travel needs
- Desktop access to commercial airlines as well as the ability to add chartered aircraft inventory
- GDS content supplemented with key low-cost carrier content via direct connects allowing you access to the lowest airline fares
- The ability to support multiple countries, GDS systems and global travel management companies under a single company interface for easy roll-up of multinational customer data
- Leading-edge mobility solutions that address the evolving needs of business travellers
- Full training support to Travel Management Teams and Travellers, including access to in-house industry leading customer support teams
Arranging Business Travel
Our team will design a best-in-class travel program that reflects your organization’s culture and meets your business needs.
- Dedicated or designated travel counsellor who understands your company policy and builds relationships with your travellers
- Lowest logical airfare options that make sense for your travellers’ schedules but don’t break the bank
- 24/7 emergency and after hours services to take care of your travellers outside of regular business hours
- Unused ticket credit tracking and reporting ensures you make the most of your travel budget
- Travel Leaders global hotel and car rental program provides value to your business
- Reporting to help identify trends, manage travel costs and support program reconciliation
- Online booking tools and other travel software solutions maximize efficiency for your employees while supporting cost reduction
For more information or to learn how Custom Travel Solutions can help you with your business’ travel needs, contact us today.
Groups & Meetings
Custom Travel Solutions is proud to offer our clients a specialized Groups, Meetings and Incentive Travel planning department which is available to assist in the design, implementation and execution of corporate group travel programs.
Our services include:
- Sourcing group travel logistics from major airlines, charters, wholsalers and “Custom Travel Only” fares. This strategy maximizes cost savings and ensures your event budget dollars are utilized effectively
- An individually designed web based event site for event marketing, registration, tracking and attendee communications
- Event logistics including air, accommodation, meeting space, ground transportation, audiovisual and activites
- Location planning, contract management and negotiation including recreation, sightseeing and special events
- Companion programs
Duty of Care
Duty of Care is “a moral and/or legal obligation to ensure the safety or well-being of others.” Organizations who require their employees travel for work find managed travel can support their internal risk management initiatives and programs to fulfill this obligation. Custom Travel Solutions works hand in hand with organizations in a variety of ways. Running a “Where Are My Travellers” report can capture the details of any travellers who are currently on the road in specific regions based on the travel booked with our agency.
We can also integrate with third party Duty of Care or Risk Management providers to feed data directly from our booking system to theirs, granting access to live traveller data. These third party providers offer a variety of services including pre-trip information, medical support, evacuation, emergency document support, security, and disaster recovery around the globe and around the clock. Whether an organization chooses to implement an internal response system or partner with a third party, we can support the data requirements for bookings made through our services. In addition to supporting these risk management programs, Custom Travel Solutions can provide daily travel alerts to Travel Managers, ensuring they have access to new, critical and developing situations around the globe.
Corporate Leisure Program
As a testament to our customer service, corporate travellers were often requesting assistance with their leisure travel plans. In response to this demand, we developed the Custom Travel Solutions Corporate Leisure program. This program provides a no-cost “perk” for employees and features the following:
- Weekly “Custom Escapes” mailer to feature uniques destinations, sales and special offers
- A team of leisure specialists offering customized one-on-one vacation planning including air, hotel, car, all-inclusive getaways, cruises, insurance and more!
- Last minute and luxury offerings
- Access to a team of passionate travellers who can make personalized recommendations and suggestions for your next vacation